Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Fun at the Fun Center...

This week was Parkers birthday and we decided we would take him to the fun center in North Austin for a little go-cart, arcade, laser tag, and whatever else we could find to celebrate his big day. He turned ten this year which I cannot believe. Where has a decade gone! I couldn't believe it when Kenna turned ten but it is just crazy to have two kids in the double digits. And since he is almost taller than me it really makes me feel old :) Happy Birthday Parker We Love You!!!
We had alot of fun, Jana, Tate, and Kasen came with us and I know Parker was glad they were there. We sure are going to miss these guys when they go back home, but we are going to enjoy every last minute we have with them while they are still here!
















7 comments:

  1. hahaha... I"m dying at these last few posts. The pics sum up your kids to a T. I love it. I can't wait until we can come out and visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, Candace said there were some pictures in front of the library but I don't see them, is there another place I need to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys. I wish I was able to have fun with you guys. Man, I'm soooooo jealous of Jana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Parker! I love your blog. I want to see more wedding pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I just noticed your blog from Jana's and thought I'd drop you a line. We also have a blog, but it's set to private. So email me your E-address and I'll invite you- foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com. Hope you guys are liking Texas! Your house is beautiful! Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you two! Your house is so cute and it looks like you guys are doing great! We're so happy for you! I found you blog-stalking, so you have to forgive me, but really how else are you supposed to find people!? :) So I'm going to add you to my blog, and here's my email ... jdnjkwright@yahoo.com ... if you'd like to view ours just send us an email so we can send you an invite (cause it's set to private). Anyway, hope you guys are happy and healthy! - Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  7. CASEY! I found your blog. I am going to stalk it, just so you know... So post more!! It was good to see you. I feel like it's been forever since I was at your house in Cedar eating 7 layer and waiting for my water to break! haha. (That was forever ago! What am I talking about!) Well, we are officially K-towners. I can't believe we got here right when you left. You little shiz. Well, I hope you are having a great summer. See you in K-TOWN!

    ReplyDelete