Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trip to the beach

Miss Chloe Flying a kite
We all just camped on the beach. The kids were so exhausted!


Kenna gettin her floaty ready so she can sun tan

This shark gobbled us up it was scary



The kids roasting marshmallows on the back porch
I finally decided to post some pics for my family that has been so patiently waiting. I thought I was going to be so gung ho about posting things but I haven't been too good so far. I think it is because I still don't get how to do half the stuff on here and I look at everyone else's blogs and they are just so cutesy and perfect that i just get frustrated because mine are all just out of order and I can't add more pics and UGHHHH.... I just need to stop being the perfectionist that I am and do what I can. Besides the only way to learn is to get on here and try right?!?! Right..... So here you go family...... Just a few of our adventures right before school started. We took a family trip down to camp on the beach with some friends of ours. We weren't going to go because we didn't have alot of camping stuff, but then decided what the heck... we can wing it. So we did! It was fun but I am not sure I am the "camp out on the beach type of gal". It is just so sandy, and so hot, and just soooo not like the camping we do in the hills back home. We decided next time we go we are going to stay in a nice hotel and then spend the day at the beach. That would be much nicer. We did have some good dutch oven tators and some peach cobbler thanks to my hubby. He can make any meal he makes into the best tasting thing you ever had! He's the best. (which probably explains why I have an extra layer of fat on me ever since I got here and he started doing the cooking!) Well, there is another reason for that but I like to blame it on him too :) Which brings me to our big announcement.... WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! I am due on April 21st so that puts me at about 10 weeks now. We are so excited and are so glad we can share this experience together. Jerry is going to be the best daddy he is so excited and so am I...



3 comments:

  1. Casey I've been waiting for you to break out the news so I could congratulate you without getting people in trouble!! (wink wink, I won't say who told me!) You look so happy and I can't wait to see what your new baby is going to look like! Congrats! Keep blogging... your blog is way cute, I don't know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby! You are a brave mamma to go camping when you are pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SCHNIKIES!!!! thats sweet! congrats... so how is Austin? I hated it there. I bet you do too... that's why you are moving back to southern utah... you know that red dirt never comes clean... you still got it... do it. come back. Jerry misses me. I can see it in his eyes

    ReplyDelete