Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here I am! I mean here WE are!

Ok so here it is my first "official" blog post! I am so excited and proud of myself I can't even stand it. Because I did it all by my little self with no help from lexy or even Jana. Man I really can do stuff when I put my mind to it! And Jana is even going to be more excited because she doesn't have to post things on her blog about us as much so my family could see it. Thanks Jana, you really did save my mom a lot of pain and heartache. I don't know how she would have been surviving without your pictures. Candace too, even though she may act like she doesn't miss me... she does! Love you momma and sissy.... and lexy because she will be so proud. (even though I need some help getting the cutesy layouts??? I got alot to learn I know) This first post is for you girls! I am in the blogger business woo hoo!
So I am not sure really where to start other than just to start with the recent stuff. I know Jana put our 4th of july pics up but i thought I would put some up just so I could figure this stuff out. I think we pretty much have the 4th covered so I will hopefully keep this up to date and go from here. I just wanted to say life in texas is great, everyone is doing good, we just miss our families but I hope this will help. We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment