Sunday, July 19, 2009

Golf Date
















We decided we needed to have a little couple time and one of our favorite things to do is go golfing. So here is just a few pics that we had to take of ourselves of course because no one was with us to do it. I get a little camera crazy and Jerry hates it so i have to give him props for atleast forcing a few smiles for me. I am not great at golf but I am improving and I can whack that ball pretty dang far! Well atleast I think so (for a girl!) So Cutler's beware cause next year I will reclaim that golf title because we will be there and we will be ready! We did have a couple visitors on our last few holes. We were driving along in our little cart and came up on a whitetail deer that was being stalked by a coyote. It was cool we drove our cart right up to them and the deer was caught between us and the coyote and it did not know where to turn. I got out and we snapped a couple of pics. You can see them behind me I was trying to be as sneaky as a mouse! They took off and the deer got away. The coyote must have been mad at us because it followed us for the rest of our game. It was fun you don't get to see that every day!





And My cute hubby got me the prettiest roses on friday out of the blue it was so nice of him. They are so pretty I had to take a pic of those too. Thanks Hubby I love you bunches





2 comments:

  1. ahhh fer tutes. Don't you just love couples time? You look darling. I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site. I miss you guys. I'm jealous of all the time Jana gets to spend with you. I'm also jealous of the couples time too.
    Love you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete