Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shout out to the Birthday Girl Jana... We love you!!!

So as most of you know I am still trying to learn how to do this, but I told myself practice makes perfect so I thought I would put something on here because I have to learn these blogging skills! Thanks for the tips how to post more than one pic at a time, that is much better! Today is Jana's birthday and we want her to know how much we love her. She prob won't have the best birthday today because she is at her house sick, with a sick boy, and a sick husband. Now we all know that Jana will spend her whole day taking care of her husband and baby because that's what moms do even though moms get sick too. And especially Jana she is just one of those people that puts herself last even though it is her day. I feel bad because she made my birthday so fun when she took me to get my toes done and I cant do much for her today. She really is an amazing person, she is so beautiful inside and out and I want her to know how glad I am she is here in Texas with us. Having her around makes my days better, my kids days better, and I know her brother's days better because she is someone you just want to be around all the time.... And if I don't stop I will cry and you all know how much I hate that!!! So here's to you Jana, we hope you have the best birthday even though it is not under the best circumstances and we will def make up for it on Thurs. when we take our girls shopping trip. Woo Hoo I am so excited! These pics are just a few of many that her and Kenna have taken of themselves. It is so funny because any time the camera comes out you will find Kenna and Jana over in the corner pulling faces and giggling and the camera flashing and then you will here Jana singing her heart out teaching Kenna the young women girls camp songs. Then you hear "come on Jerry sing with us. Come on, you know that song weeny weeny let's sing it!" The look on Jerry's face was classic! We have so much fun, Thanks again Jana for being a great sister, a great friend, and an aunt that is moving up to the favorite very fast! (right Candace and Lex?) :)





2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Go Jana its ya burfday! Atta girl at posting pics. You got it figgured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. That made my day right there you guys! I love ya and I am excited to go shopping. I definately need it. Now I won't be barging in on your closet as much:) Well, still probably will anyway:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete